KEY INCLUSION CRITERIA
- Participants aged 18 years and over.
- Had cataract surgery or scheduled for a cataract operation.
- Diagnosed with macular oedema in one or both eyes due to diabetic macular oedema DME.
- Participation in another clinical trial or investigations involving treatment with an investigational drug or chemical within the past 6 months.
- Participants using other concurrent intravitreal injections.
- Women who are pregnant, nursing or childbearing potential without adequate contraception.
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN DME STUDY
To enable our ophthalmologist to confirm diagnosis, a referral from your optometrist, GP or ophthalmologist is required prior to registering your interest to participate in this study.
Back to Clinical Trials